We register if the rent has been paid correctly every month, and we will send a confirmation to the landlord and tenant. If the rent is not paid, the tenant will get an automatic reminder. At Mit LEJKA you will be able to find an overview of all previous payments.
Keep track of the rental payments
There is plenty of good reasons why you should use LEJKA to manage your tenancy and protect your deposit. One of the tools our users are very excited about, is the tool that keeps track of the rental payments, where the landlord and tenant can see all of the rental payments related to the tenancy.
As a tenant you will be able to see how much you have paid in rent, and check and verify that it has been paid on time. As a landlord you will be able to see how much has been paid, and you can easily get an overview if you have multiple tenancies.
We will send both of you a notification by e-mail with a confirmation of the monthly rental payment.
If the rent has not been paid on time, we will send a reminder to the tenant.
To use the rental payment tool , please follow these steps:
1. Log into Mit LEJKA and select the desired tenacy.
2. Select "rent" to see an overview of the latest payments related to the tenancy.
3. Select "see all months" for an extended review of all payments.
4. In the top, you will be able to see if there is any missing payments.
This is how you activate the automated rental payments (as a landlord):
1. Log into Mit LEJKA and select "profile" in the top menu.
2. Enter your banking information (registration and account number), and click on "save"
3. You're done, and we will make sure to transfer the monthly rent from your tenant to your account.